Thursday, April 19, 2007

Stress, Stress, and more STRESS!!

Okay, at this point in my life I think I have more stress than usual. This includes:

  • Husband leaving in less than week for 9 months;
  • No spare tire on trailblazer;
  • Bought a "new to us" used car that had a bum transmission;
  • don't have enough cash to fix transmission;
  • trying to get credit limit on card raised;
  • 3 more weeks of semester so tons of final papers due;
  • Busy at work, lots to do and no time to do it;
  • Trying to lose weight (yeah right!)
  • Started Curves for a trial period;
  • Gotta find a hotel for ALA conference in D.C. by April 27th. All the ones for conference rates are booked.
  • Gotta buy airfare for D.C. in June;
  • Stitches on back buggin' the HELL out of me. It pokes and catches my shirt!!
  • All this stress is causing neck to REALLY hurt!! Am on painkillers (sparingly) and tylenol, constantly;
  • Fighting with hubby 'cause he is leaving and I always seem to pick fights when he leaves;
  • Want to scrapbook niece's 1st 6 months before going to Michigan in 3 weeks, so I can hand it over to Brother and Sister in law;
  • All I feel like doing is being online or reading or sleeping.

Is that enough? I think I need a bit more. Don't you? Got another question: why do I procrastinate? I always leave things 'till the last minute. Why oh why do I do that???? Is it genetic? Is it a condition? Am I lazy? Is there help? 'Cause I need it badly!! I'm coming up on my hardest part of school: last 2 semesters, portfolio, hubby gone, and me alone. I'm gonna need help to get through it, that is for sure!!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Keep your head up girl. It will get easier. ((hugs)) Shawna