Sunday, April 15, 2007

PMS? Past that I think...

I feel like I could rip something up, or throw something, and I don't know why. And no, my period isn't for 2 weeks or so. I never get PMSy this early. But I am frustrated.

My husband is leaving in 10 days. 10 fricking days. That is not enough time. And you know the kicker?? He told me that he loves me. Just out of the blue (well, he was hungover, but not drunk). If you knew my husband, you would know that this is a rare thing. This is the first time this year that he has said it without me pestering or bartering for it. Even now, I want to cry 'cause I know that he is leaving soon. That is probably why he said it, to get one in before he left. Okay, I'm crying now. Need some tissues, but there aren't any around.

So, I'm on the computer, typing up some assignments, feeling like shit. I hope I have a better week.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Here's hoping for a better week for us both!