Sunday, April 15, 2007

I won Texas Hold 'em!!


Friday night was my hubby's going away party, at a friend's house. Whenever we go there, we play Texas Hold 'em. I always lose. There are some guys who always play crazy, especially since they were drinking. But because we had two tables, I was with different players, the ones who aren't crazy. I did really well, getting some good hands. Then it was time to combine tables, and I continued to win. I ended up in 1st place, winning $160!!! I gave hubby $40 of that to repay our fees, but that left $120 for me!! Yea!! That never happens!! I spent half of it already, on scrapping supplies from TallyScrapper!! I can't wait to play with my new supplies! (picture from Elite Poker Chips)

1 comment:

synjones said...

I have gone through the above article its true that now a days most of them are having this parties.But i feel that this should be at some level only.
=============================
Synjones
CelebPoker.com are launching our inaugural €1,000,000 Guaranteed Poker Tournament, to take place on the 14th of December 2008 at 19:00 GMT. Satellites start on the 13th of October, and will be running for 9 weeks right up until the final on the 14th of December.
Win a share of 1 Million Euros for 5.50