Sunday, April 29, 2007
Monday, April 23, 2007
Saturday, April 21, 2007
Thursday, April 19, 2007
- Husband leaving in less than week for 9 months;
- No spare tire on trailblazer;
- Bought a "new to us" used car that had a bum transmission;
- don't have enough cash to fix transmission;
- trying to get credit limit on card raised;
- 3 more weeks of semester so tons of final papers due;
- Busy at work, lots to do and no time to do it;
- Trying to lose weight (yeah right!)
- Started Curves for a trial period;
- Gotta find a hotel for ALA conference in D.C. by April 27th. All the ones for conference rates are booked.
- Gotta buy airfare for D.C. in June;
- Stitches on back buggin' the HELL out of me. It pokes and catches my shirt!!
- All this stress is causing neck to REALLY hurt!! Am on painkillers (sparingly) and tylenol, constantly;
- Fighting with hubby 'cause he is leaving and I always seem to pick fights when he leaves;
- Want to scrapbook niece's 1st 6 months before going to Michigan in 3 weeks, so I can hand it over to Brother and Sister in law;
- All I feel like doing is being online or reading or sleeping.
Is that enough? I think I need a bit more. Don't you? Got another question: why do I procrastinate? I always leave things 'till the last minute. Why oh why do I do that???? Is it genetic? Is it a condition? Am I lazy? Is there help? 'Cause I need it badly!! I'm coming up on my hardest part of school: last 2 semesters, portfolio, hubby gone, and me alone. I'm gonna need help to get through it, that is for sure!!
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Sunday, April 15, 2007
My husband is leaving in 10 days. 10 fricking days. That is not enough time. And you know the kicker?? He told me that he loves me. Just out of the blue (well, he was hungover, but not drunk). If you knew my husband, you would know that this is a rare thing. This is the first time this year that he has said it without me pestering or bartering for it. Even now, I want to cry 'cause I know that he is leaving soon. That is probably why he said it, to get one in before he left. Okay, I'm crying now. Need some tissues, but there aren't any around.
So, I'm on the computer, typing up some assignments, feeling like shit. I hope I have a better week.
Monday, April 9, 2007
My stress meter is starting to kick in, with Ken leaving in two weeks, big assignments due this month, a big conference this week, and stuff at work coming to a head. I need to get focused, desperately!!