Monday, August 20, 2007

New Daily Somethings

8/19/07 - The background was done on Photoshop. I uploaded some new brush sets that were doodles and other cool things, then I printed it on some Scenic Route lined paper. Looks like I did it by hand! The black letters are Heidi Swapp. Love my Photoshop!!
















8/18/07 - Did this one on Photoshop as well, just a picture of my bored dog! When I'm lazy, he's bored.















08/17/07 - Hate working Fridays! This one was full of problems, like leaky ceilings, ruined magazines, etc.
















08/16/07 - Floods all over San Antonio!! It was a crazy day, with record rainfall.
















8/16/07 - RAK from Tami - I got a card in the mail from a tallyscrapper, it was so cool! I had to scrap it as my Daily Something!
















8/15/07 - Ice Cream Everyday!! That should say it all!!

2 comments:

Dawn♥ said...

Fantastic job well done! I love the doodling effects on that top LO! Rock on girl!

ChristyR said...

your daily somethings are amazing but the one in photo shop is outstanding!