Sunday, August 12, 2007

ARGHH!!

DO

YOU

KNOW

WHAT

TIME

IT

IS???

It's 3 freaking A.M.! As in morning, as in "I should be in bed asleep, not writing this damn paper!!" I hate this class, this paper, this everything!! It's due in less than 12 hours, and I have leave for work in 5 hours. Oh goodie!!

Right now I have a heat pack on my neck, tryng to loosen it up, make it stop hurting. Did some yoga stretches, worked out my shoulders/neck/back a bit. All this while doing laundry!!

4 more minutes until my break is over. *sigh*

I'm so tired right now, I feel drugged. I've taken a ton of Tylenol today (don't worry, not over 8 pills in 24 hours), so it may be working, but I still ache.

Anyway, 2 minutes left. Hope you all slept nice and comfy in your soft beds. ;)

Off to strain my brain and neck more.

FYI - Got 100% on that other paper I turned in last Friday. Very cool.

4 comments:

Mrs Pretzel said...

Hope you are feeling better and that your paper is DONE soon!

Kimberly said...

great job on the 100 Jess! Keep going girl, u are almost there. I am sure u will ace this one. Dont forget to give yourself a mini reward when this is done. I hope u feel better.

ChristyR said...

I'm sure you will do a great job! Get some rest!

Roni said...

you will finish it and do awesome as always, no worries, feel better soon, and i agree with Kim reward yourself!