Thursday, November 20, 2008

Update

Sorry I haven't blogged in forever. A lot has been going on that has been keeping me busy or too tired to get on here. Here is the update of the last 6 months:

I'm pregnant.

It's a girl.

I am 6 months along.

I'm huge.

I have a head cold/flu.

I still have morning sickness, unfortunately.

I've only scrapbooked once since getting pregnant. It was at a Tally Rally in SC.

I'm having fun thinking about the nursery.

I want to get started on the nursery.

Nursery will be red and white vintage. No cartoon characters or ladybugs please.

March can't be here soon enough.

I'm scared to death of the upcoming labor.

My sister-in-law is pregnant with her 4th kid.

Well, that is about it for now. I'll try to post regularly now, not in bullet form. I miss everyone!!

No comments: