Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I've been tagged!!

I've been tagged by Pamela and ScrapnMO!! Check out their blogs if you get a chance!!

Here are the rules of tagging:
1) You link to your 'tagger' & post the rules:
2) Share 7 facts about yourself - random/weird
3)Tag 7 people & link to them
4) Leave comments on their blogs, so they know they've been tagged.

7 Facts about me:

I am in grad school at Texas Woman's University, working for a Master's in Library Science. I will graduate December 15th, 2007.

I have a perforated eardrum right now, from having a cold while flying back from D.C. 2 weeks ago. It hurts like a son of a gun!!

I go to Weight Watchers every week and have lost 29 lbs. this year!! Go me!!

I have a tattoo of a sun next to my belly button. Got it when I was 18, in a dorm room for only $20!!

I've had my ears pierced a gazillion times, only to have them close up in no time. The last time I wore post earrings was at my wedding, almost 10 years ago!!

I am moving to D.C. this December. I will miss all of my friends in San Antonio. But I plan to come back for visits, especially if I get cheap airline tickets!!

I don't blog as often or visit message boards as often anymore 'cause of school. But watch out 'cause when I get settled in D.C. next year, I'll be back!! I can't wait to start scrappin' again too!! YEA!!

Here are the seven people that I am tagging:

YA YA Princess
Mantha Anne
MadStrawberry
Roni
Marty
Jessi
Alana

1 comment:

MartyGentry said...

Wow!! I totally LOV eur blog, you have totaly inspired me!! :)

I will do the tag thing tomorrow, im so tired. see u this weekend! mwah!