Sunday, June 17, 2007

New Hair-do!!


Okay, I got my hair cut on Friday. It looks bad here, but you get the picture on how short I cut it. Ken is gonna fuss, I know it. He loves long hair, but it was looking so BLAH!! So heavy and limp. So, I went to a new salon opened by a friend, and she whacked my hair off!! I should have done locks of love, but I forgot. So, what do you think?















Next up, EYEBROWS! They so need landscaping!!! It makes a huge difference in the face. I'll take a pic on Tuesday after I get them done. Going back to same salon. If I don't get them done, I'll look horrid when I see Ken on Thursday!!

4 comments:

Roni said...

love the new hair! watch out for the eyebrows! We're a hair scaring team when we're together! lol

Manthaanne said...

It looks great! I love it!

Chelle said...

You look beautiful. Great Hairdo! I am a navy wife of almost 13 yrs. :-) Congrats on your weight loss, I think I need to join weight watchers too....I am soooo fat!
But you are doing fabulous!

Anonymous said...

For me, it would be a bummer. LOVE LOVE LOVE long hair.