Monday, June 18, 2007

Basic Grey Challenge!!

Okay ladies! Let's try a challenge using the Basic Sketch in the newsletter from Basic Grey (Vol. 4, Issue 6). When you have done your layout, leave a comment here that you posted on your blog! If you use BG products, submit it to the BG gallery so that they can upload it! I used Love Elsie-Roxie Papers from KI Memories, along with items from some monthly kits at Tallyscrapper. What do you think?


Here is our first entry, by MadStrawberry! Great job!! I love the playful pictures, and the cat papers!




Who else will accept this challenge??!!


7 comments:

ChristyR said...

first off...love the haircut! So cute! Hubby and daughter are headed to El Paso for a bowling thing this weekend, I'm so in!

MsMad said...

Okay....did my LO and I am going over to post it in my blog........can I post for my DT CHallenge also????

MsMad said...

BTW........Your LO is very nice (not to much open space)
BB

amber daNeLL said...

OH yummmmmmmy!!!! I'll be givin this one some TP!

Manthaanne said...

I tagged you on my blog! Check ito ut!

Roni said...

you are tagged, go read my blog!

Kimberly said...

Hiya!!

luv luv your BG lo!!
cute do too!!
Kim