Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Snow, Snow, and more SNOW!!

I have been in Texas way too long! I am freezing up here, and we're only in Indiana! This weekend we will be futher north in Michigan! Right now there is about 6 inches of snow on the ground, so I am glad that I packed my boots. But I need warmer socks, so Wal-Mart here I come. I will post pictures later once they are developed so that you all can see.

Also, check out my other blog for news on my 2nd interview request. I'm so excited! If you have any advice, please e-mail me!!

Catch ya later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous of anyone with snow. but Indiana can get really cold. When I lived there, one winter it got to -22 F. And out pipes froze, cause we were all college students who didn't have time to watch the news.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Manthaanne said...

Hey girl! I am in the snpw too. The wind chill today is -13!!