Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I DID IT!!

Well, I made my 10% weight loss goal!! I am 22 lbs. lighter than I was in January!! Yea!!

Things have been so different for me this year, getting my priorities in order.

I have career that I love. Just to say the word career is cool. It's always been a job before. I love working at the library, and I am almost finished with grad school. December graduation baby!!

I'm scrapbooking again, getting published and participating on design teams. I love being involved in an art that I can call my own. So long have I searched for an out for my creativity, and scrapbooking is it.

I'm losing weight, learning to be healthy. I think before I eat, make better decisions, and most importantly, I don't deprive myself of the things I love!! LOVE ICE CREAM!!

I feel that everything is coming together, so that when my husband and I are together again, we can start a family, the one we have been so close to having before.

So, YEA to my 10% lost!! Onto the next 20 lbs.!!

1 comment:

Manthaanne said...

You rock! Good for you. I have completely given up on myself and need to get motivated again. You're an inspiration.